Crutcher's COVID-19 Status and Response
As of 3/24/2020 the Mayor of Franklin has issued a “Stay at Home” executive order https://www.franklintn.gov/our-city/stay-at-home-order
As a designated essential business, we are open during this time. Our goal is to serve the community by keeping other essential businesses and their staff moving and maintain reliable transportation for those at home to use for food and supply runs or trips for medical attention if required.
In the time leading up to this we have been preparing and adjusting procedures to do our part in minimizing risk to our staff and customers, in addition to following the general health recommendations to limit the exposure the following are some additional business-related measures being taken by our staff:
- We are encouraging vehicles to be dropped off and discouraging waiting during this time to limit risk.
- We have removed seating from our waiting room to provide extra distance from other customers and staff should someone need to wait for service.
- We are sanitizing our office seating, counters, tables, as well as any touch points and restrooms, throughout the day.
- If you prefer we can eliminate your need to come inside by taking all your information when you make your appointment and meet you curbside when you drop off to take possession of your vehicle, we can take payment by phone and bring out your key and receipt when you return for pickup. If you would like to take advantage of this service, please call when you arrive, and we will meet you.
- As always, we have an after-hours drop slot in our front door with envelopes and pens beside it which can be used, we can make after-hours pickup arrangements as well and handle payment by phone.
- We are also offering free pickup and return of vehicles to nearby residences and places of employment, so you don’t need to come to us at all. Please call to arrange it.
- We have issued disposable gloves to our staff for use when contacting vehicles.
- We have implemented a wipe down service of vehicle touch points such as keys, steering, shifter, door handles both at drop off and prior to the return of the vehicle.
We will continue to evolve this list as required moving forward.
Additionally, with the uncertainty of how long it will take to get back to normal, if you need repairs or service, using the Synchrony Car Care Card for no interest financing for 6 months on any purchase of 199 or more is a great way to hold on to cash through the event. More information can be found at https://www.mysynchrony.com/cardholder.html
On a personal note, The Crutcher’s team and I are very grateful for your continued trust and support during these times. This summer will mark our 40th year and I never imagined a situation like this however, I am very optimistic that this will soon pass, and our community will recover stronger than ever.
My prayers are with everyone, including my fellow members of the small business community, affected by this virus and the efforts to contain it.